Monday 23 February 2015

Congratulations to the lady upholsterer


Our youngest daughter Nicola has just come back from an intense professional upholstery course and we couldn't believe the transformation that she achieved, with the chair in the above pic, I don't think Skooby the cat is going to be quite as impressed as we were as she won't be enjoying the comfort of the new! 

                                                      And voila! a remarkable transformation


Complete with Swarovski chair buttons. I couldn't resist showing you this as I think it"s brilliant !

5 comments:

Gina said...

Fabulous!

Heather said...

Wow! What a wonderful transformation. You must be very proud of her and she must be thrilled with her 'new' chair.

Helen said...

hehe great! what a skill :)

Aussie Jo said...

Gorgeous fabric, what a difference!

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Hi Sharon,
How are you? I could have sworn I previously left a comment on this post.... Beautiful upholstery.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that the email address you've been using the last few times you've commented on mine doesn't work! So I haven't been able to reply or get in touch away from the blogs. I hope all is well. We were up your way yesterday collecting son's things from university.
Janice. x