Wednesday 13 May 2009

Apologies

Time is taking wings, as usual, and I realised I had been very rude and not shown my last 2 CG PC's

This as my lovely PC from Pat working to our March theme.





And this one is from Carol M who's done an amazing job using techniques that I could only dream about.



And this was the inspiration, yes I know it says September, but it really was our April theme.



And just to show how 'out of it' I am at the moment this lovely PC arrived from Jenny this morning and I had no idea it was for me. It's really beautiful in the flesh.



The theme for this month is Monet's Water Lilies.



Thank you all very much, sorry it's taken so long for me to put yours up Pat.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely postcards - such varied techniques.

Julie said...

Lovely postcards Sharon and you're right about time winging away. It gets quicker and quicker! Ooh! I've just thought, in case I forget, enjoy Norfolk!

Françoise said...

Beautiful postcards Sharon. Don't worry, time is flying away here too...

Cait said...

Great postcards Sharon and I LOVE pic of your website textile. You're clearly flying with this!