Monday, 6 January 2014

Bring on the snow

I was going to wait till this little beauty was all plushly installed and providing cups of tea and coffee on the inevitable winter days that will finally arrive, but I couldn't wait to show you.



Sorry kids your dad sneakily beat me to it on his blog while I was slaving away in the kitchen cooking these......


......for his tea, there's gratitude for you.

We are so pleased with this new addition to allotment/summerhouse living, and a big thank you to our daughter Nikki and husband Adam for your help in getting it, we're thrilled, looking forward to you coming round for tea and cake :-)

And maybe some better scones than I managed on sunday :-( too much boasting about being the Queen of Scone making, pride comes before a fall.....


5 comments:

Julie said...

Happiness is a pot belly stove :-) Happiness is also cheese scones in my husband's opinion lol

Pat said...

Now I'm definiotely moving in. The stove is gorgeous, looks warm without having to light it.

Fran├žoise said...

Cute little stove! Winter will arrive soon, don't worry.

Mike Young ARPS said...

Bring on the snow indeed.......a frost or two will do me.
If we get a break in the rain, we'll have her fired up for the weekend :)

Heather said...

You'll be so cosy when the stove is installed, all the other allotment holders will be queueing to be let in! I bet those scones tasted good, and that's what counts.