Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas starts early with the nomads


The largest possible tree in a domestic living room.

Christmas has come early to the nomads  this  year, starting with a lovely visit to our eldest daughter Pru and her family, last night. We had a superb meal and afterwards swaped our presents.

I am now the proud owner of a playmate for my mouse Milly, I think he will be Marceau as he looks definitely French. 


And he must be a tailor with his cleverly concealed tape measure. 

I also now own a very posh ( and trendy ) well known branded hoody, which I've only removed to go to bed, since last night, I love it.

Thank you all for a lovely evening.

We headed off this morning to Bristol to visit our friend Carrol tomorrow and are now safely booked into a walled caravan sight next to the warfe, good job too with dire weather forecast for tomorrow.

We managed a couple of walks between showers and I even had some time sketching the narrow boats, lovely! 

We went out to get some night time shots of the lights too.


That was after dinner in our cosy nomad wagon.


Christmas wishes too to all the kind people who drop by my blog and take the time to leave a comment .

3 comments:

Françoise said...

Merry Christmas to you too.
I hope the wind didn't blow too hard last night! It's been pretty windy here.

Heather said...

What a super festive post and your tree looks beautiful - it's such a lovely shape. Marceau is very handsome - I'm sure he and Millie will be happy together.
It looks so snug in your nomad van - hope the weather isn't too awful tonight.
Merry Christmas to you and yours and a Happy New Year.

Julie said...

Merry Christmas Sharon and a very Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope you've been safe in these awful high winds.