Monday 7 April 2008

Arte y Pico



I was absolutely amazed and honoured to be awarded the Arte y Pico award by Jacqueline and Sue yesterday and today, respectively.

This is a new award to me, I've only just noticed it in the last few days of surfing ,but it was very exciting to receive one with such an international flavour.

Apparently there are 5 rules, as follows.

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico' blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.

It's always difficult to be fair about awarding these sort of things , as ideally we'd like to give one to each of our friends as they are all special in different ways.

I've thought about this one for quite a while and decided that as blogging is so international I would like to make my awards to people from different countries who are highly inspirational and supportive in the blogging community.

So I hope they will be pleased as I nominate the following people.

Françoise from Belgium

Ro from Ausralia

Shirley from the UK

Helen from the Hebridean Islands of Scotland

Joanna from New York

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Sharon, such an honor! Thank you for thinking of my work and my blog...I'm really thrilled:)

Joanna

Shirley Anne Sherris said...

Many thanks Sharon, much appreciated. My follow up may be delayed as I have my GS for the next two weeks and he plans to sleep over for some of it!! - it is their delayed Easter break - so we will be doing lots of other things.
It is a beautiful sunny day today so fingers crossed it continues so we can go out and do some photography together.
Thanks again
Cheers

Helen said...

thank you so much. Your right it's hard to pass on something like this as there are so many worthy blogs. I like your international flavour in your choices and am very please to be one.

Ro Bruhn said...

Thanks Sharon that's lovely of you to nominate me. I haven't heard of this award before.
Thanks again
Ro

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.