Tuesday 29 April 2008

Total contentment!!

I spent a wonderful afternoon in my refurbished, (newly named now it's all poshed up) Garden studio making silk paper pieces for the exhibition, listening to the rain hitting the roof with all it's might and being snug as a bug in a rug. What joy!!



I had another reason to feel delighted too as Karen very kindly awarded me the Excellent Blog award, the other day. I was very honoured to get this award for the second time, and am going to wait till after the exhibition to choose the bloggers I'd like to send it on to, as things are so hectic at the moment that I won't be able to do it justice.

4 comments:

Karen said...

You are welcome :)
K
Glad you are in your "garden studio"

Unknown said...

Have fun in your new space, I think the textile artists in their studios are replacing the men in their potting sheds.
If only I had a garden, but we do have a concrete garage hmm!

Shirley Anne Sherris said...

Ooooo a garden studio!!! Ken has suggested I convert the caravan into a studio. Do you think he is trying to tell me something??
Cheers

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

Your 'Garden Studio' sounds wonderful! I'm glad you've got a lovely space to produce your gorgeous work in. I'm sure you're going to find it more conducive to being creative and will have some lovely, lovely pieces for the exhibition.